Uncertain Date years ago

Ok i was on the bus, And after entering the bus. A older lady approximately 45-50
years old waved me over and padded the seat next to her so i sat down. She was quick to ask me all sorts of questions. This was strange since people on the bus rarely speak.

Any whom it ended up with her offering me money to go with her to her place for a cup of coffee. Kinda shocked and kinda intrigued i said yes with the one demand that she was not allowed to pay me. At her place where all sorts of stuff you see in movies and the like old stuff that looked expensive. We then had sex and she had the face of the devil. i left wondering what had happened the next morning i found a check in my pocked. & some months later she called me and asked if i wanted to earn a new television i said no. No thank you i said

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar